Date: June 17th, 2020. 11am EST
VisibleThread CMO, Evelyn Wolf will host a Readability webinar with APMP
on June 17, 2020.
- What does readability actually mean
- What difference can clarity and readability make to proposals
- Tips on how to get started
What You’ll Learn
“Our RFP authors are the engineers. These are our subject matter experts,” Jessica Conrad, senior proposal manager at Collins Aerospace explains. Often the recipient of the RFP is not an expert. Since focussing on readability and clarity, their customers have commented that copy is much easier to understand. And RFP wins have gone up as a result.”
Boeing Global Services used to spend 24 manual hours on readability reporting, 12 on acronym reports and another 26 on quality tracking. Through automation and a commitment to readability, they reduced these 62 total hours down to 7.
Improving readability and writing more clearly is not easy. Especially when the author is not a professional writer. In this webinar, we will:
- Demystify readability and explain what it actually means
- Show the impact clarity and readability can make to your proposals
- Leave you with practical tips on how to get started