This event is now over. It occurred on Wednesday the 7th March.
Here are the slide decks.
Session 1: Effective Content for Better Government Engagement
Shane Diffily, Consultant, Author and Content Strategist
Session 2: The Irish Revenue website – Counting on words
Ciaran Pringle, Irish Revenue
WATCH THE VIDEO
Session 3: How the Australian Government is driving better citizen user experience with more Readable Content
John Nolan, VisibleThread
Please join us for this half day conference focused exclusively on Irish Government digital and communications teams.
We will have sessions covering:
- Effective Content Strategy for better Gov. Engagement – A Case Study from the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS)
- The Irish Revenue website – counting on words. Strategies for better engagement
- How the Australian Government is driving better citizen user experience with more Readable Content
Our Keynote speaker will be noted author, speaker on content strategy and consultant Shane Diffily. Shane is author of “The Website Manager’s Handbook”.
This is an ideal opportunity to:
- Hear how your colleagues in Irish government departments are creating high quality digital experiences
- Understand how you can lower the cost to government with clear and findable content
- See how to lower call center costs, by putting more accessible content online
- Network and talk to fellow government marketing & communications professionals