VT Users Conference Postponement – COVID-19
The health and wellbeing of our customers, advocates and staff are of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we’ve been monitoring the situation around COVID-19. As well as the guidance set by health departments and fellow tech leaders.
As a result, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the March 11th – 12th Users Conference.
It is disappointing that we won’t get a chance to get together.
However, we don’t want you to miss out on our talks.We’ll be running each talk virtually over the coming 2-3 months. Stay tuned as we finalize the details!
Optimize your investment in VisibleThread – Drive better efficiency & Compliance – Customer Best Practice – New Product Releases – and more
Pre Conference Day – March 11
VT University Live Session
We are delighted to expand our annual conference this year! Please join us for a hands-on learning event on March 11, 12pm – 5.30pm.
During this free event:
- learn how VT Readability really works
- get to grips with the principles of Dictionaries and Macros
- dive into the Discovery Tag or
- choose our second track with a Macros deep dive
Whether you joined the VT University Live Session or simply arrived early for the conference day, join us at our Welcome Reception. Get a chance to network and meet the VT Team.
Conference Day – March 12
This year we’re back with a full day of bigger and better insights. We’ll be sharing usage and technical tips. And be ready to hear some real-world stories from VisibleThread customers. This year, we’ll hear from:
- Best Value Technology Inc (BVTI)
- Information Sciences Consulting (ISCI)
- Express Scripts
- and MOSAIC Technologies Group
More speakers to be announced! And, industry expert Mark Amtower will join us to lead a panel discussion.
Download the complete agenda for the VisibleThread Users Conference.
We are delighted to welcome Senior Vice President of Information Solutions at Deltek, Kevin Plexico as your 2020 keynote speaker. Kevin manages the delivery of GovWin, Deltek’s industry leading government market research and information solution providing essential information and insights to over 5,000 clients. He will be sharing his views on trends and leadership in the industry.
Where & When?
This year’s conference will be held on March 11th and 12th in Reston, Virginia.
Join us for the Pre Conference Day from 12pm.
On March 12th, we offer a networking breakfast from 7.45am. The conference will start at 8.30am and run until 4pm.
Sheraton Reston Hotel
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
VisibleThread’s Users Conference is an ideal opportunity to:
- Hear how customers drive efficiency and higher win rates
- Develop your plain language program
- Network and talk to fellow professionals
- Learn all you need to know about our latest product releases
- Meet VisibleThread executives and technical support staff
- Influence how we extend our products in 2020 and beyond.