Using automation to help with bid / no-bid decisions – Webinar
This Webinar took place on Thursday, 10th April, 2012.
Feel free to download any of the following resources:
Learn how 1 Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) uses language analysis from VisibleThread to help their bid / no-bid and teaming decisions.
Join us if you want to:
- Qualify opportunities using more than just gut feel
- Avoid wasting time reading poorly qualified solicitations
- Compare multiple opportunities for ‘best fit’ using objective metrics
- Quickly understand the best opportunities to bid.
In this in-depth joint session, Jim Creutz, Business Development Director at FIT Systems will show how he uses his ‘affinity scorecard’ technique. This is based on scanning language from multiple solicitations, using the outputs to inform bid / no-bid decisions.
You owe it to yourself to join FIT Systems and VisibleThread for this 1 hour session. It’ll be the best hour of free education you will have spent this year.
- Analyze 6 current solicitations from ‘fedbizopps’ in VisibleThread
- Identify positive and negative discriminators within the solicitations
- Generate an ‘Affinity Scorecard’ showing the best opportunities among the 6
Fergal McGovern, CEO of VisibleThread will join Jim and share how VisibleThread is helping large and small customers drive proposal efficiencies and increase pWin.
Title: How 1 SDVOSB is qualifying the right Fed opportunities with an ‘Affinity Scorecard’ Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
If you want to try VisibleThread Docs sign up here for a 7-day free trial