Wednesday September 21st 2016 at 1pm VisibleThread CEO, Fergal McGovern and Phil Nesbitt, Director of Proposal Development for Artel LLC will present this APMP Webinar about assessing probability, risk and cost in responses to US Federal RFPS. How well a RFP is written impacts your ability to respond and compete for assignment. “Garbage in, garbage out” – as the saying goes, contents of RFP documents can vary wildly and so can their quality. In this session, presenters discuss Federal RFP structures, best practices for review and response and the findings of a qualitative survey of Federal procurement documents.
- Learn about the factors that impact Federal procurement document assembly and quality.
- Understand the business case for RFPs with greater clarity
- Better understanding of solicitation language
- Better understanding of response language
- Why less is often more
- Identify common bid-killers and where to look for them