Industries / Government
Drive Better Citizen Engagement, Increase Trust
Build trust by communicating in easy to understand, accessible language
Our Language Analysis Platform allows your agency to:
- Ensure all letters, disclosures, and web updates are clear and understandable
- Build trust with citizens and businesses
- Increase compliance levels by writing clear, non-jargon filled content
- Create accessible content for people with low literacy levels
- Lower call traffic to your contact centers
Government employees communicate in multiple ways. They create:
- Letters, notices, and disclosures
- Information about services
- Contact center scripts
The list goes on. But how can you “see” the quality of all this content?
How do you know if it will engage the reader and communicate the message?
Business writers don’t know they’re writing at a complex level
Here’s the thing, subject matter experts who write content often don’t realize they’re using jargon and “insider-speak”. They’re not even aware of the issue. They need readability metrics.
When writers see the metrics alongside guidance, they get an “aha” moment. Simplifying content and flagging jargon at the time of writing leads to more accessible, easy to grasp content. And reduces review bottlenecks.
Instantly self-score your content
Writers analyze their own MS Word Docs, PDFs, and Raw Text for plain language and complex, jargon-laden copy.
- Actionable feedback for SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and business writers
- Score all content types; letters, disclosure statements, directives, blog copy, etc.
- Instantly flag complex Sentences, overuse of passive-voice, jargon and corporate-speak
Monitor quality across all written content
Leadership can quantify the effectiveness of their plain language program roll-out. They can see the content quality improvements across hundreds of self-scoring writers.
VT Insights allows you:
- Track Individual and Team Usage
- Measure Clarity Improvements across all teams
- Flag Jargon and complex language